Watch TV on Computer

Sunday, June 19, 2011

How To Unlock Cell Phones?

There are lot of mobile phones are available made by different companies in the market.We have lot of mobile problems are in all the cell phones.Locking of mobile phone is common problem.I have searched a lot for How to unlock China cell phone and finally i come up with some of the codes which are useful for the unlocking process of your Chinese Mobile phone to unlock the complete feature.
am having problem with china mobile phone. I wanted to buy a china mobile known as RED but the problem is that one of my friend told me that china mobile got the unlocking issue. I don't know how to unlock this China Mobile. Now i am worried about the unlocking process. I like that phone very much.

So can anybody help me with unlocking solution.

Thanx in advance.
Re: how to unlock china cell phones?
Hey Dolsy_bendal ,

I have searched a lot for How to unlock China cell phone and finally i come up with some of the codes which are useful for the unlocking process of your Chinese Mobile phone to unlock the complete feature.


Model OEM Version UNLOCK CODE MAGIC VOICE

1. *#83495# for RED BEIJING E71, W/QWERTY ,
2. *#9637# for RED GUANGZHOU E71
3. *#123456*# for RED HONG KONG, W890
4. *1122# for RED SHANGHAI E75 Touchscreen
5. *#256105*# for RED SHENZHEN E55
6. *#1234321# for RED VICTORIA HARBOR, iPhone.

Hope your are satisfied with answer.
Re: how to unlock china cell phones?
Hi there,

I believe that your friend given you wrong information about the chinese mobile that they need to unlock after you purchase them.Almost all of the chinese cellphones come from factory with a lock feature activated.

I suggest you to go with your choice and buy a new china mobile.

Re: how to unlock china cell phones?
Try the following i hope it will work.

You have to enter into the factory mode. There you'll find different settings the first being information on your phone's Software version
Just type this on your phone

Model OEM Version UNLOCK CODE MAGIC VOICE

1. *#83495# for RED BEIJING E71, W/QWERTY ,
2. *#9637# for RED GUANGZHOU E71
3. *#123456*# for RED HONG KONG, W890
4. *1122# for RED SHANGHAI E75 Touchscreen
5. *#256105*# for RED SHENZHEN E55
6. *#1234321# for RED VICTORIA HARBOR, iPhone.

Hope your are satisfied with answer.
Re: how to unlock china cell phones?
Hi there,

I believe that your friend given you wrong information about the chinese mobile that they need to unlock after you purchase them.Almost all of the chinese cellphones come from factory with a lock feature activated.

I suggest you to go with your choice and buy a new china mobile.

Re: how to unlock china cell phones?
Try the following i hope it will work.

You have to enter into the factory mode. There you'll find different settings the first being information on your phone's Software version
Just type this on your phone

13 comments:

  1. Hi, if you want to unlock you cell phone, this web site helped me out. They know how to unlock any brand, network, SIM or so.. and it was very fast an so cheap. Check it out here at sim unlock any cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you to write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, you do write your articles with passion. I hope you get the time to post for me some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This message is very useful for me. thanks for your valuable information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads