Watch TV on Computer

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cell Phone Tracking and Location Privacy

Nowadays its very difficult to use mobile phone safely because all the time we being watched and being monitor by different agencies.This is very easy to locate and track the any mobile phone.A cell phone updates its location after every 5 minutes to its concerning tower and base center.So be very very cousins about mobile phone safe custody and talks.5YUN7YM3CVS3
Is your cell phone transmitting your location, acting like a homing beacon for whomever may wish to listen in? Cell phone tracking versus location privacy are hot topics these days. Federal e911 (enhanced 911 communications for mobile devices) rules require that your cell phone carrier be able to provide your location information in the event that you initiate a 911 call, but some consumers are reporting that their GPS cell phones are transmitting this information all the time, not just when they dial 9-1-1.
The Treo 650, for example, offers you the choice of transmitting your location all the time, or only when you make a 911 call. Consumers are reporting that Verizon provisioned Treo 650s are defaulted to report their location back to the Verizon mothership at all times, not just during an e911 call. Fortunately for those users, at least those who care about this issue and figure out to look into it, they can change that by checking “enable location privacy” in their Phone Preferences.
Phone location privacy means that your GPS-enabled phone is not transmitting your location except during an emergency call.
Think it’s not something about which you really need to worry? I mean, who would bother to track you, anyways, and how easy could it be?
Well, within the past three weeks we’ve had two reports on these pages alone about GPS technology in cell phones being used to track people on a regular basis. The Wherify Wherifone is used for tracking kids, employees, and senior citizens, and TeenArriveAlive, while pitched as a way to monitor your teen’s driving, is really a GPS cell phone and Internet-based tracking software.

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes this is a cruel reality that our information and privacy can be harmed at any moment which is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously consider this site needs much more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article. Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for providing the details. That’s a amazing articles you posted. I discovered the publish very useful as well as exciting. I will come returning to study some more.
    CELL PHONE DETECTOR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Team,
    I use Karbonn A11 Star Smart Phone with KitKat 4.4.2 version.
    But i face the below Problem. Help me to solve this !
    "Please enter the Privacy Protection Password to unlock" - Problem

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A single point I just would like to say is the fact your Blog is so valuable for us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads